This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V3.1 Sensored Brushless ESC. The Xerun 120A V3.1 features an electronic switch, aluminum upper and bottom case, external programming port, a powerful built-in BEC, external capacitor module and improved airflow. Designed to be small, lightweight and efficient, the 120A V3.1 is a powerful solution for serious racers looking for the competitive advantage. With 10 factory preset programming profiles and the ability to tweak the programming with extreme precision, the Hobbywing 120A V3.1 is the ESC to own.
The Xerun 120A V3.1 Advantage:
- Aluminum bottom case improves the heat dissipation (The previous V3 speedo uses plastic bottom case);
- Improved heat-sink with 1mm gap between the cooling fan allows more air flow to reduce the temperature of speedo;
- Improved dust-proof design. Rubber rings are applied at the sensor port and the program port;
- Aluminum screws of cooling fan look better and more professional;
- Improved electronic switch has stronger current endurance to be more reliable;
- Updated firmware allows driver to adjust the throttle neutral range, and solves the “turbo lost in high temperature” problem in the previous version firmware.
Current: Continuous: 120A, Burst: 760A
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo *See Note
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
- With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
- *For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Suitable Car: 1/10,1/12 all competitions 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
External Programming Port Output: 6V from built-in BEC (* The 6V output is usable for external cooling fan)
Size: 37.5mm(L) x 31mm(W) x 29.5mm(H), excluding wire connectors
Note: For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn’t be changed. For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.